These flat or folded place cards match our Mid Century Romance collection. Place cards arrive pre-printed with your guest names and table numbers. Shown in black. Can be customized to any colors on our chart.
Mid Century Romance Place Cards
Click to see options
Our talented designers create and email your unique, personalized proofs.
Two complimentary rounds of revisions are included to perfect your stationery.
Once you’re totally satisfied with the design, your stationery will print and ship!
Our place cards and escort cards are professionally printed on your choice of cardstock using a high quality commercial press that results in bold saturated color and crisp text.
Graphics, text, and borders are color customizable. Multiple colors may be used at no additional charge.
Place cards are personalized with your guest names and table numbers.
- Flat printed on a professional press
- Folded size, 3.5x2.5″
- Unfolded size, 3.5x5"
- Tent style fold
- Place cards arrive folded and ready to use
- Meal option indicators (food graphics, colored dots, or letters) are available
- Please make a note in the order personalization if you need meal indicators and include a third column for guest meals in your spreadsheet.
All place cards include personalized PDF proofs created by a designer so you can review the design as well as each of your guest names. Two complimentary revision rounds are included for updates.
Nothing is printed until you're satisfied with the proofs and we have your final approval.
- Includes electronic proofs via email
- Proofs emailed within 2 business days
- Two revision rounds included
- Standard Printing: 6 business days
- Rush Printing: 1 & 2 business day options
- Shipping: Standard and rush available
Choose from any of our high end paper options at no additional charge.
Text, graphics, borders, envelope liners and belly bands are all color customizable.
- Rose Quartz
- Rose Gold
- Vintage Blush
- Sweet Pea
- Soft Gray
- Dusty Blue
- Olive Leaf
- Gold Dust
- Ice Blue
- Sea Salt
- Whipped Peach
Please note: Because all monitors display colors differently, your final prints may not match what you see on your screen. Please reference our printed color chart (available with our free sample kit) when deciding on color.